Leon Panetta: ‘I don’t get’ why Trump doubled down on wiretapping claim|Seabed Abysmal z35W7z4v9z8w

Spectacular abyssal creatures of the sea .Discover deep ocean creatures.

March 20, 2017

Leon Panetta: ‘I don’t get’ why Trump doubled down on wiretapping claim




Thanks for Watching! Please Share and Subscribe! The First 100 Days of President Donald Trump. Leon Panetta: ‘I don’t get’ why Trump doubled down on wiretapping claim MON, MAR 20 Leon Panetta, who served as both secretary of defense and director of the CIA under President Obama, comments on President Trump doubling down on his unproved allegation that the Obama administration tapped his phones during the 2016 election, telling TODAY: “I don’t get it and I don’t think America gets it.” He says it’s time for Trump to “move on.”

No comments:

Follow by Email